One of our leading Biotech clients has an opening for a Technician on MBO or HBO level in Leiden. This position starts with a 1 year contract, however extension is expected.
- Performs moderately complex laboratory experiments.
- Prepares laboratory specimens.
- Assembles and operates moderately complex laboratory and field equipment.
- Positions, weighs and assists in procedures with experimental animals.
- Uses moderately complex mathematical models to analyze data and summarize the results of experiments.
- Prepares chemical compounds, reagents and culture media.
- Develops, prints and enlarges film data.
- Generally Requires 2-4 Years Work Experience
- Non Technical Skills and Additional Details
- MLO or HLO, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, LIMS are strong advantages.
- Candidate is accurate, pro-active, a team player and careful.
- Experience with lab activities (e.g. cell culture) in a GMP environment or similar is considered as a pre.
- Experience working in a Quality driven environment.
- Be comfortable with routine activities.
- Good communication in English and Dutch (written and verbally).
- This is a full-time position for 1 year.
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com