We are looking for a motivated Assistant Scientist who enjoys working in a multidisciplinary team. The position is at one the leading biotechnology companies in Leiden.
- Sample analysis with a diverse set of techniques to support Product Characterization, Formulation Development and Process Development.
- Data processing, reporting and statistical analysis.
- Communication with requesters from different groups.
- Troubleshooting and flagging odd data.
- Discussion of findings in the scientific team meetings.
- Method maintenance including trending of critical method parameters and ownership of test procedures.
- Method responsibility and training.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of an efficient lab organization
- Possible side tasks, such as lab head deputy support.
- The suitable candidate will have an MLO or HLO (Bachelors) degree in Analytical chemistry or a related field with relevant working experience.
- Practical skills and knowledge of analytical techniques for biomolecule analysis are required.
- Experience in LC, CE, FFF-MALS, DLS, and AUC is preferred.
- Experience in working in industry, GMP or at a ML-2+ laboratory or higher are considered advantageous.
You enjoy working in a team and you take responsibility for own work and planning. Importantly, you have a critical attitude and value accuracy in the execution of your work and that of others. The suitable candidate can find the balance between the main job and smaller side tasks. You communicate clearly and timely with your manager and immediate peers. We value an ethical working environment, as described in our Credo, where trust, diversity and inclusion are fundamental for success.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Initial 1 year - longterm
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give me a call on +31 2020 44 502! We also have an excellent referral scheme if you know someone else who could be interested....