Are you exited by playing an instrumental role in further streamlining PCBA design within the leading medical devices company? I’m looking for a (technical) project manager that can support the growth of our organization.
As a Technical Project Manager PCBA your focus will be on coordinating internal PCBA activities. Our internal customers are mostly based in The Netherlands, India and US. Work is mostly executed in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Needs to have technical background in Electronics, components, and printed circuit boards (PCBA’s). Typical project scope includes (re-)design(s) of new PCBA designs (layout), electronic component selection and library element creation as well as design for assembly and manufacturability. Our designs are integrated into the most-advanced medical devices serving a world-wide HealthTech business.
• In-take of new PCBA projects with customers
• Creation of project plans in alignment with the engineering team
• Execution of (multiple small) projects with teams of 2..5 engineers
• Hands-on within project, for example BoM (Bill of Materials) analysis
• Customer communication & status reporting
• Travel up to 10% may be required.
• BSc degree in Electrical Engineering
• PMI project management certification (e.g. PMP) is a pré
• Experience with MS Office software (Project, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Competence in the area of PCBA design, component selection, electronics assembly and soldering is required
• Experience in Mentor Graphics Expedition and/or Cadence PCBA tools is a pré
• Experience in managing small projects in a technical and innovative environment
• Fluent in English, verbal and written
• Excellent communication skills
• Pro-active, can-do attitude, team player
• Decisive and entrepreneurial attitude
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502