We are looking for a Technical Expert in QC Operations who is motivated to work in a multidisciplinary environment. This is for our largest biotech client in Leiden, and this role works directly on COVID-19 operations, more specifically in the Release & Stability department.
This is a full year contract. However, over 95% of contracts are extended.
- Support Eurofins with Stability study executions (cfr Stability coordinator role in stab labs)
- Build & Maintenance of DS & DP Specifications and Stability studies & Work items to support Stability testing.
- Maintain CBER automated reports
- Build & Maintenance of Workitems, Super sample templates to support IPC’s and release testing.
- eLIMS Project Management - meetings, planning, documentation (SOP’s, CC’s, …)
- You have an MLO/HLO, Bachelors or MSc degree in a life science related field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is required in a regulated medical industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Medical Devices, or Diagnostics)
- You have experience in Master Data Management
- Knowledge and experience with LIMS and Quality system
- You are detail oriented, accurate way of working.