For one of the fastest growing biotechnology in the world, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist for their HR department. You will be creating a talent pipeline for different levels and drive open vacancies for the company. Support in developing the recruitment strategy and labor market communication for the organization in collaboration with the Talent in Acquisition Lead. The company Is in Amsterdam and they offer a permanent position.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist reports into the Talent Acquisition Lead.
Main activities and key results areas
- Drive the open vacancies and ensure vacancies will be filled via sourcing or in cooperation with search agencies in close cooperation with Global HRBP’s, HR advisors and the business. Activities are: define recruitment strategy with hiring manager, vacancy intake, drafting job texts, posting vacancies on website, linkedin and other social media channels, searching for candidates, interviewing, coordinate assessment process if required, negotiation with candidates regard remuneration;
- Understand future capabilities and skill requirements to build diverse talent pipelines for key positions on different levels;
- Ensure a good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry in the Netherlands in order to build a network in the industry and connect with specialized search agencies;
- Understanding of the company identity & values, and commercial strategy in order to attract the right people;
- Articulate the company value proposition as an employer of choice, internally and externally;
- Report on recruitment analyses and key figures to Talent Acquisition Lead;
- Support in developing activities to build the corporate brand for employer branding purpose. Activities can be visiting fairs, connect with universities, etc;
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years work experience in Talent Acquisition/ HR
- Strong stakeholder management
- Customer oriented
- Social competencies, empathy and intercultural understanding
- Goal oriented
- Good communicator and good interpersonal skills
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You will join growing and innovative organization and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org