Have you always wanted to be part of a one of the biggest technological companies in the world. then here is your chance, read below and and submit your CV afterwards
System Engineer ungently needed
- Maintain, expand, and improve existing SAP (MES) landscape of Greenhouse and Lead the integration process of a new MES system into the MEMS foundry, covering all manufacturing aspects (Manufacturing, maintenance, engineering, Quality, and supply chain).
- As system owner you will be responsible for configuring and maintaining manufacturing workflows in SAP/MES and acts as functional 1st line support, captures learnings and improvements to drive Philips Manufacturing Excellence standards.
- You are responsible for Maintain, expand, and improve existing SAP (MES) landscape Integration of a new MES system into the MEMS foundry.
- Responsible for system configuration, validation and maintenance of the manufacturing and equipment mgmt. workflows in SAP/MES.
- Ensure compliance with QMS and other local regulations.
- Support the local factory on a day-to-day basis, as a 1st contact for the local business in MES related requests.
- Co-create new functionalities with the P2FG community (design/test).
- Point of contact between central IT team and local business, for patch upgrades, new releases coming from the P2FG Program.
- Point of Contact with IT Global Services for Maintenance Windows related to P2FG MES, incidents and other performance related issues.
- Update and distribute user documentation in accordance with local training processes for P2FG MES enabled processes.
- Train local key users in accordance with local training processes for P2FG MES enabled processes.
- Master or bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent competence gained through working experience.
- Experience with configuration and validation of MES (Manufacturing execution systems).
- At least 3 years’ experience as functional application management in SAP-ME environment or similar MES system.
- Experience or strong affinity with manufacturing technology and business processes.
- Basic IT skills in scripting/programming and databases (SQL).
- Configuring Dashboards and Setting Up a Basic Production Line in SAP ME/MES.
- A strong team player with excellent people skills and a can-do approach.
- Knowledge of the Dutch language in word and writing is a requirement
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: one year to permemanent
Please apply with your CV. For further information, contact Ernest Banor at firstname.lastname@example.org