For one of our growing and highly innovative semiconductor clients in Austria (Tirol!) we are recruiting a System Architect! This organization is a leading supplier of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries.
If you like to be working surrounded with beautiful mountains and opportunity to hike, ski and other outdoor sports this will be the perfect opportunity.
- Responsibility for the technical architecture of our semiconductor assembly equipment with a product group/core team.
- Definition and implementation of appropriate technical concepts to meet market and customer requirements (specification). The focus is on accuracy, throughput and stability.
- Definition of appropriate development tools (modeling, simulation) and development methods.
- Close cooperation with the technical disciplines involved in the development (design, image processing, electronics, control engineering, prototyping, mechatronics, purchasing or process development).
- Close coordination with product marketing and project management.
- Participation in supplier selection decisions.
- Providing the basis for management decisions in the event of conflicts.
- Responsibility for the qualification of new developments at module or machine level.
- Successfully completed technical course of studies, ideally in the field of mechatronics, physics, electronics or similar
- Several years of experience in the development of sophisticated mechatronic systems (ideally with requirements comparable to die bonders)
- Experience in the area of business decisionmaking processes
- High level of commitment and dedication, flexibility, spirit of innovation, professional independence and assertiveness
- Systematic and structural way of thinking
- Comprehensive communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Targeted approach of working under pressure
- Very good oral and written command of English
For more information please get in contact with Ivor Duif (Principal Consultant R&D) via +3120 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org