At the moment I am looking for a System Architect for one of our medical device clients in Eindhoven. You will be responsible for the architecture of a range of products or subsystems - in such a way that future product options and features can be realised with acceptable effects for the earlier products.
- Focus on HW competences in digital design
- Defining the architecture to the level that it can be realized by project teams and decomposing the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain and scalable subsystems that can meet future requirements;;
- Determining the required hardware and software interfaces in close co-operation with experts and contributing to the definition of future platforms;
- Driving an accepted implementation of architecture, by explaining, convincing, involving of and cooperating with relevant competences
- Coach a team of engineers towards a working solution
- A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience as a system designer or architect for combined HW/SW systems
- Proven experience in a lean way of working (Agile)
- Fluent in English and willing to Travel (max 10%).
Project Start Date
- Preferably April or May
- 8 months
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com