For one of the biggest leading healthcare companies, we are looking for a Sustaining Engineer. You are responsible for giving support, improve and maintain the production process within the Sustaining Engineering Department. You are responsible for writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes. The role is for 6 months with possibility for extension. This opportunity is in Best.
You are responsible for:
- Writing work instructions, monitor/maintain devices and tooling, instruct employees, implement and maintain production processes.
- Defect On Arrival (DEFOA) /Missing On Arrival (MOA) Root cause analysis, creating and implementing structural solutions.
- Providing structural solutions by initiating amendments like problem reports (PR) and/or 8D forms (Problem Solving methodology)
- Minimum disturbances (max.Yield) within production in cooperation with teamleads, troubleshooters and development.
- Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions within the manufacturing process
- Participates as an expert in audits
- Give support to New Product Introductions.
- Support & execute Process Validation
- Providing input for the Manufacturing Engineer, to create a better way of working. After release for volume production the Sustaining Engineer is accountable for improvements.
- Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes (Six-sigma, Statistical Process Control)
- Give input and maintain the New Product Introductions project planning.
- Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within New Product Introduction-processes
- Defines and leads improvement projects for the assigned unit, to improve efficiency, product quality and test section (Green Belt).
- Investigation and escalation of Production issues/complaints, if needed together with development.
- Typical bachelor in mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable,
- Technical knowledge to identify mechanical and electrical tooling issues and solve them in collaboration with R&D and maintenance department/manufacturer
- Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems. Preferably experience in the medical industry (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA requirements, audit planning and execution, FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- Experience within Manufacturing or Engineering with high tech medical devices.
- Green Belt or Lean certified.
- Comprehension skills and ability to analyze and summarize.
- Hands-on experience.
- Personal & communication skills (Dutch & English).
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 6 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com