Support Employee Laboratory Informatics
The Product Specialist LIS is, within a team of Product Specialists LIS, responsible for part of the LABOSYS product package, aimed at the automation of Medical Laboratories.
- The Product Specialist LIS provides direct support to customers by solving problems by telephone/remote or on-site or advising in the optimal management of the applications.
- Part of this work is making small developments or making small adjustments (configuration/parameterization) to the existing Clinical Laboratory application(s).
- Implementing the applications for users and ensures an adequate transfer of knowledge to the application managers at the customer.
- In addition, the range of tasks includes the functional specification, documentation and testing of application software for medical laboratories. He/she is responsible for transferring knowledge to the other LIS Product Specialists.
- Advising the best solution within the requirements set by the customer and Philips and the available budget of the customer.
- Pre-installing, configuring and deploying Clinical Laboratory Applications.
- Integrating and testing these applications at the customer. Applications are integrated with, among others, Hospital Information Systems, Electronic Patient Records and Analyzer equipment.
- Providing training to the customer and creating documentation related to the project (eg user manuals and acceptance documents).
- Provides sales and marketing support in the field of applications. By recognizing the needs of our customers and the developments in the market, attending seminars and translating this information into requirements and sales arguments for Philips.
- HBO and/or academic level of education
- Knowledge of working methods/processes in Clinical Chemistry and Microbiology of hospitals and/or commercial laboratories
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT solutions in healthcare
- Team player but who can also work very well independently
- Good communication skills in spoken and written in Dutch and English
- Understanding ITIL
- ITIL understanding and/or certification is a plus.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502