- Implement end2end visibility for all shipments managed by the company from origin (MFG, GDC, LDC) to destination (GDC, LDC, Customers)
- Ensure scalable solution ("plug&play" of connected 2/3PLs) covers all transportation partners in all traffic modes, intercontinental, intra-region, and in-country
- Enable pro-active management of all shipments to avoid interruptions and delays
- Provide shipment related data (ASN, ePOD, volumes, documents, cost) and track & trace milestones/events in the central data lake/BI to enable Logistics, Customer Service and Commercial functions to manage customer priorities in real-time daily
- Enable shipment and carrier performance management, analytics & forward-looking planning
- Ensure performance (accuracy, timeliness, real-time, availability, security, reliability) of cloud/IoT solution and connected service providers are at targeted level in collaboration with Procurement and internal stakeholders
- Focus on customer experience in collaboration with Customer Solutions/Service and balance service levels with cost
- 5+ years work experience.
- Education and professional qualification within transportation or freight forwarding with a major focus on visibility solutions
- Experience in Transportation/Logistics in Healthcare/Medical Devices is an advantage
- Understanding of Parcel/Express (last mile) and Freight Forwarding (air, ocean, overland) market and is familiar with transportation and visibility solution service providers within EMEA
- Proven experience with end-2-end transport visibility solutions
- Profound in MS Office and experience in SAP, state of the art interfacing with IoT providers and digital solutions in transportation
- Fluently in English (German and Spanish/Italian/French are a plus).
- An Interesting and varied function in an international and interdisciplinary environment
- Modern infrastructure and opportunities to further advance your career
- The opportunity to play a relevant part in a medical network and to further develop a company with an excellent reputation
- Attractive compensation package and social benefits
- If you are inspired by this opportunity, please submit your complete application to our career portal.
ORGANISATION AND OFER
You will join growing and innovative organization and will be involved in successful projects with customers all over the world. You are part of a multi-disciplinary team that is continuously creating value for their clients.
This is a unique opportunity to develop yourself and to grow within the company. You can expect an attractive salary and benefits.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Sayf Idais for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org