For a Leading Client I’m in search of a Supply Chain Analyst.
Support the global planning team in execution of distribution requirements planning.
- Review, modify, an approve shipments and allocation to regions on a day-to-day basis following global guidance’s
- Communicate with regions about ongoing supply.
- Generating, analyze and maintain reports related to network KPIS
- Participate in improvement projects.
- Support the planning department in production priorities and improvement projects.
- Support the materials management department in various projects.
- Language; Dutch/English, and preferable additional languages
- Able to work with different cultures across timezones.
- APICS – CSCP / SCOR certified
- Strong excel skills and experience, (pivots, xlookups, sumifs, power suite, vba, graphs)
- Analytical skills.
- Plan/scheduling experience/background (DRP,Allocation, shipments, OTIF, BO etc.. should be familiar terms)
- Strong execution abilities
- System: ERP JDE, Manugustics/blue Yonder
- HBO/Bachelor, preferable WO/Master – Supply chain/planning focus.
- Experience minimum 5 years.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? For more information, please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502