At the moment I am looking for a Supervisor GMP Warehouse for one of our Biotechnology clients in Leiden.
- Responsible for supervising day-to-day warehouse functions including receiving, order picking and packing, shipping and warehouse maintenance.
- Delegates and supervises work assignments to warehouse personnel ensuring continuous and efficient workflow.
- Schedules all routine required service on company equipment.
- Arranges for general warehouse upkeep including plumbing and electrical repairs, basic carpentry, painting and other needed maintenance.
- Conducts periodic inventory of warehouse items.
- Reconciles discrepancies and ensures that all items are stored safely in appropriate locations.
- Works with other relevant departments to coordinate flow of materials or products and for planning purposes.
- Develops and enforces procedures for the safe storage and movement of material in and out of the warehouse.
- Enforces all safety and environmental regulations.
- Compiles data and prepares productivity reports for management.
- Provides input to department budget and adheres to cost controls.
- Relevant education
- +2 years of experience in a GMP-environment
- Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP setting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Supervisor/ management experience
- Warehouse experience
- GMP experience
Flexible, sooner the better
6 months, extension expected
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com