As a Statistical Analyst, will join a team on client's site to provide statistical programming and analysis of observational studies.
- Identify variables and records to extract from the available large observational healthcare databases (e.g. electronic medical records, health insurance claims)
- Develop and tests the algorithms to extract study population, exposure, outcomes and covariates of interest
- Write / review the data extraction methodology and statistical analysis section of study protocol / analysis request, including sample size and statistical power estimations.
- Write / review statistical analysis plan
- In collaboration with the project biostatistician:
- Develop and programs analysis in SAS
- Perform stat analysis and performs Quality Control of stat analysis
- Participate in the statistical analyses report writing
- Ensure that documentation is appropriate, with regards to data collection
- University level in Bio-medical sciences with complementary degree in biostatistics and/or epidemiology or equivalent.
- Ideally 3 years of experience in Statistics in Epidemiology / clinical research in academia, services provider or pharmaceutical company or equivalent; (Experience in a pharmaceutical company or in vaccine research is an asset)
- SAS Programming skills: SAS Base, SAS Macros, SQL, SAS Procedures
- FREQ, PHREG or other analyses programming languages (R, Stata, S plus...)
- Good practical knowledge in biostatistics applied to clinical/epidemiological research.
- Experience of extracting and manipulating complex data sets and of preparing supporting documentation for quality control (QC) is needed
You will join a dynamic and international environment with enthusiastic and professional colleagues. On the top of this, you will receive a competitive salary package including attractive extralegal benefits (company car, petrol card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization…) based on your background and experience.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.