My client is a Biotech start-up in the Netherlands that is scaling up their process over the next few years and need support from Sr Process/Validation Engineers. You will be part of a world-class team working with cutting edge technology. The project will commence FT from March/April, but you can commence work before then if able to.
Initial contract duration: 6-9 Months (depending on experience). Long-term collaboration expected for next 2+ years.
Process: IV + Offer can happen this week and next, so please get in touch ASAP to discuss further or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
250 euro referral bonus is yours if you refer a friend!
- Support requalification of whole process installation and related validation; including support of PQs. (April-July 2021)
- Contractors will support engineering phase and scale up of process, as well as detailed design phase. (August 2021Mid 2022)
- Will be working between the company and CMO site with a 70% onsite requirement.
- Strong background as a Validation Specialist/Engineer within the Biopharma GMP sector
- Sound understanding of USP/DSP development, ideally with monoclonal antibody standard USP/DSP train
- Affinity with highly automated and integrated process environment desired (MFCS/Wonderware/Unicorn)
- Expertise overseeing execution process and supporting with qualification efforts within biopharma
- Must be pragmatic in their approach and a self-starter.
- Languages: English is a must, Dutch is beneficial.