Looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer who will:
- perform quality assurance activities in the field of batch review, routine support and release.
- ensure that deviations, change controls and complaints are handled carefully and that opportunities for improvement are actively sought.
- replace the Manager QA / QP if necessary.
- promote quality and advice by keeping your knowledge up to date.
- identify internal and external developments, opportunities and bottlenecks.
- lead improvement initiatives within the department and write project.
- proposals which you then also implement.
- promote expertise within the department by supporting operations officers.
- with difficult cases and answering questions.
- keep the overview and take on a coordinating role.
- A completed HBO education in a Biomedical/Chemical or similar direction (Beta education). A completed university degree in Pharmacy is a plus.
- Several years of relevant work experience with parenteral preparations preferably.
- Strong knowledge of the QA field and experience with sterile aseptic work.
- You naturally take a proactive approach.
- You have a highly developed analytical ability.
- You actively seek collaboration with your colleagues and you resolve any issues that arise yourself.
Organisation and offer:
You will join growing and innovative organization that produces and exports a broad range of pharmaceuticals for patients throughout the world.
CONTRACT: 6 months (there is a high possibility of extension)
START DATE: ASAP
INTERESTED? Reach out to Beata Wydurska for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or B.Wydurska@panda-int.com