In need of a Sr QC technician for an exciting Biotech in Switzerland for an exciting project! You will be part of a rapidly growing site, and have the option to be on boarded permanently after initial 6 month contract.
The activities planned for the next months are:
- Implementation (practical and documentation) for Raw material sampling and infrared implementation
- Create SOPs
- Order materials, reagents, consumables
- method analysis of ELISA; Capillary electrophoresis (ICE and PA 800); HPLC (depending on experience).
- Work with equipment and put analysis in place
- Experience with above techniques
- Background in Biotechnolgy/biotchemistry/biology
- Fluency in French is a must as you will translate documentation from English to French.
- Experience with CE is highly desirable (but not essential)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (conversion to perm is possible)
Interested? This position is very time sensitive so get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com.