As Sr. QA Officer, you’re maintaining the Quality Management System for different a diverse product portfolio and you identify gaps for improvement in the process.
The company offers a unique opportunity to make lives better together with a driven team.
- Active support in the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Management System
- Maintain databases and documents according to good documentation practices and record retention procedure.
- Support in the design and implementation of key performance indicators
- Ensure effective investigation (including non-conformity handling) of complaints and other deviations, including root cause analysis and defining CAPAs for short term and long-term improvements.
- Complaint Handling, Change Controls, Validation activities, Provide QA training, Ensure ongoing inspection readiness and Perform internal QA audits
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry or equivalent through experience
- At least three years relevant experience in QA in the Medical Device/ Pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the relevant European regulations for Medical Devices (MDR, MDD, ISO13485, ISO14971) and/or Pharmaceutical products (GMP, GDP)
- Food (HACCP, ISO 22000) and Cosmetics (ISO 22716) is desired
- Self-starter, capable of working autonomously in an international environment
- Clear communicator, practical, solution orientated and enthusiastic work attitude
- You can speak and write fluently in English. Other languages are an asset
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
This organisation dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. They are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team’s difference.
The company offers an attractive salary and benefits and opportunity to grow within the business.
INTERESTED? Please contact for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com