Urgently calling all Laboratory Technicians!
I am currently collaborating with a top Biotech in Switzerland who are urgently looking for motivated hands-on Laboratory Technicians to support on development phase projects with the design and optimization workflows.
Multiple positions are available. Experienced and recent graduates/juniors are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity to fast track your career.
- Implementation of analytical methods (including HPLC, ELISA, etc.) in a GMP environment
- Control and release of results, as well as transfer and validation of new methods
- Maintenance and qualification of laboratory equipment
- Investigating deviations and unexpected results as well as troubleshooting
- Writing and editing of quality-relevant documents (protocols, reports, data extraction, etc.)
- Evaluation and implementation of new techniques in the laboratory, optimization projects
- Completed apprenticeship as laboratory technician in Biologics/Chemistry/Laboratory
- 1-5+ years’ work experience as a laboratory technician
- Experience in Protein-Analysis (Chromatography and/or Biochemistry) and in GMP environments
- Knowhow with IT Systems for the QC (e.g LIMS)
- Languages: Good English required
- 6 month contract - extension highly likely
- Location: Switzerland
Multiple positions are available, so if interested, please get in touch today! For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com