For a dynamic surgical Medical Device company, I am looking for a Sr. QA Officer.
The company is a pioneer and their technologies are game changing in the field. This all plus manufacturing takes place in a vibrant location in the Amsterdam area.
In this role you’ll be involved in various QA activities like building the QMS, implementation of new processes, Auditing and Validation.
- Process changes, related risk assessments and implementation of process controls
- Design and development projects for new products
- Process validations and Equipment qualification
- Implementation and validation of QA/QMS
- Qualification of Suppliers, co-developers and distributor
- Training of employees, Audits, Complaint investigations, Batch records, CAPA handling
- Educational degree: Master equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in relevant QA domains in ISO 13485 or 9001 environments
- Auditing experience is a must
- Excellent English communication
- Accurate, pro-active, analytical, and strong communication skills
ORGANISATION AND OFFER
This is an entrepreneurial company with at the same time for more than 20 years specialised in high-risk medical devices. This organisation is unique in what they do.
The organisation offers an attractive salary and generous conditions.
INTERESTED? Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org