Sr Associate Technical Engineering
- Coordinate (un)planned maintenance and technical issues: troubleshoot and advise. Communicate to other area’s (in-house SLA’s)
- Actively participating, inc execution, in setting up and improving inventory control
- Coordinate and support calibration of equipment
- Operationally supports maintenance technicians and contractors
- Provide (practical / operational) input for general maintenance improvements.
- Assist Reliability Engineer in setting up budgets and guarding of maintenance budgets
- Set up SLA’s with contractors and OEM. Control, planning and purchase spare parts and resources.
- Implement and maintain education / instruction plan for ME department and process owners.
- Planning and scheduling of all maintenance activities, hereby using resources and budgets in an optimal way. Advice Reliability Engineer on problems.
- Lead reviews and optimizations of prepared maintenance jobs.
- Co-lead of development of maintenance concepts (PM tasks, including means and responsibilities)
- Lead RCAs and optimizations of maintenance concepts
- Document, report and evaluate equipment behavior.
- Identify repetitive failure modes and lead actions.
- Evaluate Maintenance Information System-data in cooperation with Maximo Engineer
- Closing non-conformances. Define, describe, execution and closing of Change Requests.
- Process Improvements
- Technical support for, reviewing, execution and set up of validation documents for new product launches and capital projects.
- Determination of scope and selection of vendors for (small) technical projects.
- Assist and evaluate Reliability Engineer in design phase.
- Execution of project scope of small projects and guarding of tasks of small projects
- Evaluate handover in cooperation with Reliability Engineer
- MBO+ degree in a technical education
- Minimum 6 years of experience working in the field of maintenance / reliability engineering.
- Be familiar with methods like Root cause analysis (RCA), Failure mode and effect analysis (FMEA)
- Occasionally work outside office hours
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of (personal) computer software, specifically:
CMMS (preferably Maximo), MS office
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment and device environment.
- Experience with project management and managing relations.
- Experience in working with different departments and groups in the organization.
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Experience with equipment used within ABR
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502