Looking for a Senior Associate Supply Chain Compliance for a leading client in Biotech in Breda.
Please, note that for this role we will consider just candidates located already in The Netherlands.
- Own and manage temperature excursion records.
- Own and manage minor and major deviation records and lead root cause analysis sessions.
- Own and manage CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Support activities for product recall or annual mock recall exercises.
- Maintain data accuracy and perform data analysis for Management reviews of the quality system on a periodic basis
- Support activities related to GDP-process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences + 2 years experience in GMP / GDP compliance
- In the absence of a Life Sciences degree, 4+ years of experience in GMP / GDP compliance
- Sound knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Distribution Practices.
- Fluency in English
- Strong word processing, database and spreadsheet application skills and digital tools
- Location: Breda, Netherlands
- Full-time, a hybrid model of working
- 1-year contract high possibility of extension
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to b.wydurskapanda-int.com or call me at +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement