Do you want to work for the most innovative Biotech company in the world? Then read on!
For this client, we are looking for a highly motivated (Sr) Associate Scientist!
This world renown Biotech multinational, focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In their organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points.
The department: The Clinical Immunology department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials. In close collaboration with the Biomarker group and clinical development group, the clinical immunology department executes the immuno strategies and ensures the development, and validation of the required immunological assays as well as clinical sample analysis and data reporting.
Job description: The main responsibility of the (Sr) Associate Scientist is to guarantee the correct design and execution of experiments for the development and validation of the immunological assays used for the analysis of samples from clinical trials. The senior associate laboratory scientist will perform his/her own experiments as well as supervise experiments performed by operators. His/her activities must be executed, documented and reported according to Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP) quality requirements. Besides this, the (Sr) associate scientist is responsible for the scientific quality of the analysis of clinical trial samples, as well as life cycle management of the methods he/she is the expert on. To that effect, the scientist needs to contribute to the long-term strategies of the project.
• Multiple years (min 3) of experience at pharmaceutical company and/or CRO
• Solid, hands-on experience of bio-assay development and life cycle management
• Recent hands on experience with executing assays.
• Experienced in working under quality standards such as GCLP and GCP
• Experience In working with a LIMS system (or equivalent), nice to have
• Experience with working on vaccines, nice to have
- Quality minded and flexible.
- Able to remain calm and positive under pressure.
- A team player with soft skills, able to motivate and empower others.
- Good planning and coordinating skills.
Send your CV + Motivation to panda-int.com and i will give you a call ASAP!