Sr. Associate Supply Chain (GMP)
Do you have supply chain background and have worked in a highly regulated environment before? are you looking for a new opportunity where you can make real impact? then join one of the most renowned Pharmaceutical companies in Breda
- Ensure inventory alignment between Amgen’s ERP and third parties.
- Ensure efficient and effective distribution requirements planning and execution for Finished Drug Product in EMEA.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets.
- Ensures compliance with SOX & GMP regulations
Responsibilities Stock Management and DRP
- Act as business process owner for stock reconciliation.
- Perform stock reconciliation between 3rd party inventory and Amgen inventory levels and find root causes of any discrepancies.
- Monitor stock comparison and resolve stock related issues as part of SOX regulations.
- Coordinate and conduct physical stock counts, periodic scrapping & executes stock reconciliation, and complete related documentation.
- Communicate stock related topics with Local Service Providers (LSPs).
- Schedule Finished Drug Product (FDP) inventory against set levels while optimizing distribution efficiency.
- Coordinate timely shipment & delivery of FDP with external groups (Warehouse, Planning, Global Distribution, and third parties).
- Develop and maintain good relationship with LSPs.
- Deliver required product communication to health organizations / government / affiliates (i.e., Bollino).
- Provide input for the monthly (country) KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain or related area
- 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Process and system oriented
- Accurate and attention to detail
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Communicates effectively
- Continuous improvement mindset and open to change
Duration: 1 year
Please reply as confirmation of your interest with your contact details for a call.