I am urgently looking for an experienced Strategic Sourcing Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical in Amsterdam to execute strategic purchasing activities, including tender management and support the strategic sourcing team.
- Carrying out product-related procurement processes: consults and negotiates with suppliers regarding optimizing purchasing conditions, price calculation based on TCO, comparison and assessment of offers, reporting.
- Processes the contracts and conditions in the automated systems and applies the conditions in the purchase orders for strategic and tactical purchasing.
- Drafts, authorizes and sends purchase orders to suppliers.
- Conducting commercial activities such as contract and price negotiations, supplier selection, contract management and supplier monitoring:
- Identifies, analyzes and anticipates risks, data, expiry dates and advises those involved
- Registers reports from suppliers (eg regarding product / service specifications), assigns necessary actions to relevant disciplines, coordinates and monitors the follow-up of actions.
- Performing administrative activities and aftercare with regard to consumables and supplies:
- such as taking care of the purchase administration and documentation and checking invoices and takes corrective measures towards the supplier in case of invoice differences;
- Ensures correct input of data for the design, maintenance and application of the automated purchasing systems to be used for purchasing;
- Identifies and analyzes bottlenecks in deliveries and in the delivery process and resolves bottlenecks where possible.
- HBO education in the field and knowledge of purchasing (NEVI) level;
- Some experience with purchasing processes, advice and working with (ERP) systems in the field of purchasing, experience with SAP and GHX is recommended;
- Knowledge of the Trackwise and Effacts applications is an advantage;
- Knowledge of the GDP and GMP regulations.
- 1 June 2021
- 36 hours per week
- 6-month contract
- Location: remote (partly) or Amsterdam office
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Aimee Brenner at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com