One of our leading biotech clients in Breda (Fortune Top 150 company) has a job opening for a Specialist Clinical Supply Chain. We are looking for someone who has experience with owning Change controls, deviations, CAPAS, preferably in the biotech/pharma industry.
- Owns and manages class minor and major deviations and trend investigations records
- Leads root-cause analysis sessions
- Owns and manages CAPA and CAPA EV records, ensuring that they are implemented as intended.
- Owns Change control records Level 1/2/3
- Maintains Metrics for Global Setup lead team
- Contributes to monthly Workforce planning cycl
- Identifies and deliver improvements of departmental and cross functional processes and documents
- Delivers cross-functional projects as a subject matter expert
- Establish and retain network
- Extends capabilities of Clinical Planning department by working closely with senior staff/experts within and outside the internal organization.
- Provides training and guidance to others
- Timely delivery of projects
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business administration or life science.
- Typically, 5 years’ experience, preferably in the biotech or pharma industry
- Typically, 3 years’ experience in project leadership and project management techniques
- Advanced understanding of fundamentals of logistics principles
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Knowledge of clinical supply chain management
- Technical writing skills
- Understanding of clinical regulatory guidelines (i.e. GxP, ICH, Clinical Trial Directive)
- Experience in managing change control records
- Experience in managing deviation and CAPA records
12 months (extension optional)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502