- You will be a member of the ‘Solid State Sciences and Characterization’ team. You will provide input and perform experiments in view of solid state selection for a number of projects in our portfolio. You define and execute experimental plans to mitigate risks/gaps related to solid state form selected towards the formulation process. You make sure all needed documentation for filing/registration is available in a timely manner and correct.
- You design and set up solid form screenings and investigations in order to understand relationships (conversion mechanisms) and stability of different polymorphic forms.
- You provide guidance and support to the Crystallization Technology Unit during the development of crystallization processes.
- Your work will be primarily laboratory based with possibility to expand your development into project coordination, including interaction with internal stakeholders and work with them in cross-functional Drug Product Development, Analytical Development and Chemical Development teams.
- You have the aspiration to expand your solid expertise in a number of analytical techniques (i.e., thermal analysis, spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, DVS).
- Experience in solid form screening approaches and characterization thereof is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge in drug substance crystallization development is advantageous.
- Master Degree/PhD in Chemical Engineering or in Chemistry (analytical/organic), Pharmaceutical Sciences, Physics, or a related science.
- 2+ years of experience and good knowledge in at least one of the following areas, such as solid state screening and characterization techniques, solid form selection, crystallization development.
- Fluent English (both spoken and written), willing to learn basics of Dutch language.
For more information please contact me at: +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or email@example.com.