For one of our biggest key clients, we are looking for a Site Planner (Senior Associate Supply chain) to strengthen their Supply Planning team. We welcome solid performing supply chain experts looking to refresh their environment, as well experienced planners that have an ambition to grow. The company is In Breda and offer a one-year contract with extension.
- The Site planner is responsible for the short-term planning horizon, managing the packaging and labelling production orders to ensure supply.
- You ensure supply readiness for product launches and revisions.
- You represent the Supply Planning team in improvement initiatives, planning and product meetings within Operations.
- You manage performance through daily SQDIP Performance Board with our team and Weekly Capacity meeting including department leads.
- You will be responsible for your set of packaging lines and work closely with various stakeholders and departments. On-site stakeholders include Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Warehouse, Regional Supply Chain, and your own Site Planning colleagues who are sourcing components and planning drug product. We provide a flexible environment of working both from home and being in the office allowing you to meet your new colleagues both virtually and face to face.
- You will be faced with high complexity, driven by high market requirements as well as regulatory, compliance and quality requirements from the Pharma industry.
- You will have to deal with unexpected events like technical failures, quality deviations, and demand changes. Furthermore, the client is growing the number of products and volumes significantly. This is a great challenge to be managed by the Supply Planning team – and you. While the world around you is becoming increasingly complex, you are key for bringing stability in our operations.
- You have supply chain and/or planning experience.
- You can benefit from experience in a regulated Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) environment such as pharmaceuticals, MedTech, food/beverages, and ingredients. You are familiar with working with high compliance and quality standards.
- Solid communication skills. You can represent the planning team in cross-functional settings and partner well with other departments to drive solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You come prepared, are fact-based, are motivated to understand root cause and drive corrective and preventive actions. You take ownership and set priorities.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in supply chain/Business Administration/Logistics.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months + extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org