At the moment I am looking for a Site Commercialization Project Manager for one of our biotechnology clients in Breda. You will play a vital role in managing the life cycle for new and existing medication which are supplied to millions of patients. The initial contract is for 6 -9 months, however we are looking for someone that would like to extend after this time, as the chance for extension is very likely.
In the role of Site Commercialization Project Manager (SCPM) you play a key role at the Site, being responsible for effective planning, timely execution and implementation of launches and variations and other activities in the product life cycle management of products.
Every single day you make sure all life cycle management solutions are timely implemented and communicated. With your excellent communication and relating skills, you know how to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders. You understand that achieving results is important, but the way you achieve your results is equally important in a company like ours.
You combine your project management and problem-solving skills with a good eye for details and hands-on mentality. Every day is different, and that’s exactly what excites you about your work.
• Owner of the End-to-End Overall Launch Project Plan, with input from Regional Operations Leads (ROLs) and/or Senior Alliance Managers, to support ABR Site related activities.
• Leads Project Management meetings with associated functions in order to support timely and effective Launch execution, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products.
• Supports ROLs and/or Senior Alliance Managers in developing project charters, facilitating workshops, etc.
• Assures timely and fully compliant maintenance of the Change Control Management system related to Launch executions, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products.
• Executes specific Supply Chain projects and business cases (example: SKU’s management, rationalization, and implementation of new pack configuration).
• Following strategic objectives of Regional Operations Leads and/or Senior Alliance Managers, the SCPM will assure effective planning, timely execution and implementation of Launches and Variations in coordination, collaboration and leveraging on internal stakeholders such as QA, RA, Production & Site Planning, Artwork, Warehouse, Customer Service & Procurement.
• Reports, communicates and presents metrics on the Launch executions, Variations implementations and other activities related to the life cycle management of the products.
• Provides key updates to ABR Site and other stakeholders on status of ABR readiness activities and related projects.
• Foresees or identifies and analyzes complex problems and opportunities to streamline departmental activities and leads projects to drive improvements.
• Partners with all relevant stakeholders to share and implement best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Typically 3-5+ years of related professional experience, OR
• Master’s degree or equivalent, Typically ?1-3 years of related professional experience, OR
• PhD or equivalent with minimal related professional experience
• Project Management experience
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
• Good Communication skills
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry
The ideal candidate has a background in pharma or industrial engineering. Experience in data analytics and visualization skills (using systems as Tableau, Smartsheet).