For a leading Medical Device company I’m looking for a Senior Technologist Systems and Control who can have full End-to-end responsibility for system behaviour & performance in mechatronic systems.
- Responsible for Carrying out tasks and activities within Mechatronic development projects.
- Provide consultancy at customer's request in which performance issues of existing machines or products need to be analysed and solved (performance analysis, parameter studies and troubleshooting).
- Multi-disciplinary cooperation within project teams is vital for success. Sometimes you will be joining a customer team and other times you will work as part of an in-house team.
- Responsible for development and industrial application of products, processes and systems in technology- or advanced-competence-development-projects in which the Technologist is involved, based on his field of expertise.
- Observes, based on technological expertise and customer network, opportunities for new projects and develops these projects in co-operation with others involved.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with a system theory background e.g., control or dynamics specialization.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong preference for ASML experience
- Customer centric attitude and interested in executing R&D projects for customers. Always looking from the angle of creating value for the customer.
- Solid analytical attitude combined with interest and skills for experimental validation;
Strong mathematical skills.
- Motivated to apply these skills in the field of system and concept design.
- Knowledge of modelling in Matlab/Simulink is preferred.
- Understanding of mechatronic systems, control theory and actuation principles is preferred.
- Ability to translate technological considerations into concrete recommendations for designers.
- Motivated to operate in multi-disciplinary teams, working on complex mechatronic research and development challenges.
- Excellent communicative skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English.
- Till the end of the year (extension possible)
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information please contact Selin Ozbeden on +31 (0)20 20 44 502