Senior Systems Engineer (with MBSE experience)
For this Innovative Leading Medical device client in Eindhoven I am urgently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with experience in application of Model Based Systems Engineering in the high precision mechatronics domain and the medical equipment domain.
- Translation of user and business requirements into system models containing system requirements, high level system design, risk management, integration and verification
- System decomposition and allocation of derived requirements down to HW/SW element and part level and related traceability.
- Trading-off between conflicting product/system design specifications, determining feasibility of potential solutions, and leading technical & design reviews.
- Overall technical leadership and responsible for realization of full systems product release/life cycle management to ensure quality and compliance.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- A Master degree or equivalent in engineering
- At least 5 years work experience, preferably in professional engineering with demonstrated technical leadership skills
- Capable to solve fundamental problems on the basis of thorough (unique) knowledge in the professional field including solving technical problems that have never been encountered previously in the organization
- Able to generate initiatives with regard to technological improvements, and performs future-oriented studies in dialogue with other specialists
- Proved to make substantial contribution to the innovation process and communicate new insights to own business (closely involved in policy preparation.)
- As a specialist in business and solving complex problems you were responsible for the overall concept at systems level.
- Experienced to work according to the V model in defining requirements, test specifications, supervising execution of the tests and reporting the test results (Draws up design requirements and produces specifications for the product)
- Able to steer and supervise high level and detailed design of products and systems (Draws up schedules, and assigns parts projects to members of staff)
- You have proven and extensive experience with Model-Based System Engineering including the use and application of the MBSE tooling in SysML
- Proven experience in at least one of the domains medical equipment, industrial automation or high precision mechatronics as senior systems engineer
- Experience with regulations for developing medical devices and equipment
- Proven team player and able to technically lead a team of engineers in a multidisciplinary project giving them technical guidance
- Have clear drive for Design for Quality ensuring also the aftercare of projects
- Customer centric attitude
- You are willing to travel up to 25% (excluding Corona situation)
- Willingness to work at the customer location
- 1 year (extension probable)
If you’re interested in the above description, please send your CV.
For further information, please contact Daria Petrova at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org