For one of the biggest pharmaceutical company worldwide, we are looking for a Senior Scientist Up Stream Processing (USP).
- Leads teams of motivated process developers
- Develops and executes USP early- and late-stage development and tech transfer strategies
- Creates and manages research plans with greater complexity in the delivery of business results
- Represents USP in multidisciplinary project team(s)
- Acts as senior author in the preparation of presentations, technical reports, documents for regulatory filing and patents
- Applies the latest technological innovations into the daily work. One of the major innovations currently explored is modelling, data science and statistical analysis applied to bioprocessing
- Ph. D. degree or post-doctorate degree biopharmaceutical sciences, biotechnology, engineering or related fields
- At least 6 years of late-stage biopharmaceutical experience (of which at least some years in industry!)
- Technical knowledge on bioreactor process technology; ideally for R&D and/or commercial (GMP) purposes
- Experience with two or more of the following: life cycle process validation; regulatory submission writing; process improvements; technology transfer; manufacturing support; people management.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year + extension
INTERESTED? Reach out to Beata Wydurska for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or B.Wydurska@panda-int.com