Looking for a Senior QA Engineer for one of our leading clients in Pharma. Please check below:
- Administers the change control program and manages local procedures and specifications in the document control system.
- Releases batches once it has been determined that all compliance and procedural requirements have been met.
- Investigates, tracks and trends customer complaints and provides complaint data for quality reports including annual drug product reviews, and monthly and quarterly complaint reports.
- Supervises external (including DEKRA/FDA) and internal audits (CQA). Addresses audit observations.
- Manages non-conformity.
- Investigates and resolves Corrective and Preventive actions (CAPAs).
- Support R&D function to ensure quality assurance within product and process development projects.
- Support Quality System
- Support Quality Operations
- University/ Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Dutch and English Proficiency
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, charts), knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of GMP, statistical tools, validation of technical systems and processes
- A background in Quality Assurance is a plus.
- 4-6 years for work experience in Pharma or Medical Devices
- 40h per week
- On- site must in the beginning, after that negotiable
- Location: Groningen
- Contract: 1 year
- Start: ASAP
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement.