For one of our life science clients we are recruiting a Senior Project Manager for their Life Science/Marketing department in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands.
In this role, you organize, track, and manage customized products that flow from customer service to customer. In addition, you will be the point of contact for customized orders and monitor the progress of these orders. You will also support the sales team, identify problems/bottlenecks, and resolve them.
- Maintaining and analyzing customized product activities and services for internal and external customers.
- Maintain and manage internal communication of orders.
- Coordinating between various departments to ensure orders flow through the process on time.
- Providing regular project updates and information to customers, management, sales, customer service and marketing as requested.
- Resolving discrepancies in information and/or expectations in terms of order processing and fulfillment.
- Ensuring that assigned projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing a detailed project plan to track and report progress.
- Act as an expert for the internal teams of the company and provide guidance and/or support for new projects in the pipeline.
- Report issues and propose the solution to the company senior management.
- Other duties may be assigned because this is a new role and field.
• Bachelor or higher degree in Life Sciences (Biology or Chemistry) or Marketing.
• 7+ years relevant project management experience. Bioprocess, medical device or pharma manufacturing experience preferred.
• Commercial background and/or experience in a medical device, life sciences or related industry is preferred.
• Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
• The ability to speak, read and write Dutch & English.
• Basic understanding of cell culture bioprocessing and standard cell culture media preparation methods.
We are looking for a strong personality who has the ability to maintain a positive attitude during difficult situations. In addition, you have excellent presentation skills, both in small meetings and meetings in large venues such as sales meetings. You are also creative in overcoming obstacles and barriers to progress.
For more information please get in touch directly with Ivor Duif (Partner/Principal Consultant) via email@example.com or directly via +3120 20 44 502