For one of our highly innovative clients in the Amsterdam region we are looking for a Senior Project Procurement Officer. This mature but growing company develops, manufactures and sells state of the art product solutions in the medical sector globally.
As a senior project procurement officer, you will be joining the R&D team and help them improve their market leading product even further. Through market research, you will develop global supply chains by selecting the most reliable suppliers and create long-lasting partnerships to ensure quality. You are a self-starter who knows how to put their analytical skills into commercial practice through negotiations and persuasion.
· Internationally monitoring technology capabilities developments by doing market research in the supplier market through desk research (internet) and fair visits.
· Visiting potential suppliers worldwide to assess production conditions, processes, product quality and delivery reliability.
· Establishing and align with Heads of Development and project responsible the procurement strategies for project related materials and services.
- Providing support and giving advises to the R&D organization and Operations with regards to procurement related questions.
· Creating and manage a Supply Chain in accordance with project goals and above-mentioned strategies, including second source and make-or-buy decisions.
· Prepare and negotiate purchase agreements, leading to a proposal for signing off.
· Support Operational Procurement in negotiations and concluding long-term purchase agreements with (strategic) suppliers.
· Support establishing business cases for new projects.
· Manage and coordinate the process of assessing, monitoring and adjusting the performance of R&D suppliers.
- Bachelor's degree in mechatronics or mechanical engineering or similar.
- Nevi 2 or similar education.
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in procurement and purchasing with a sound global supplier base.
- Outward mindset.
- Strong business acumen and persuasive with negotiation skills.
- Goal oriented, proactive and ownership taking.
- Fluent written and verbal English.
For more information, please get in touch with Ivor Duif (Partner/Principal Consultant) via email@example.com or directly via +3120 20 44 502