For one of our leading medical devices clients in Groningen we are looking for a Senior Process Engineer. You would be responsible for developing, optimizing, and implementing activities for new and existing production (sub) processes and methods. Design, develop and realizing (concept) ophthalmic Medical Devices. In addition to designing, manufacturing, and installing or having installed the necessary equipment and software on a continuous basis to achieve a reliable, robust, and efficient production process.
- Develop new production processes and (test) methods, scale them up and optimize.
- The design, manufacture, and installation of necessary equipment
- Developing / adapting raw materials and / or the specifications for them
- Development of production materials
- Designing, developing, and realizing (concept) ophthalmic Medical
- Devices using the Design Control process in New Product Introduction projects.
- Perform Product or Process Transfers to and from other locations.
- Participate in or lead project teams and other consultative bodies regarding own task area
- Drafting protocols, reports and performing validation tests
- Drafting and documenting product and process specifications and work schedules operating instructions
- Increasing and transferring product and process knowledge through training and instructions
- Excellent in Dutch & English
- A minimum HBO level, at preferably mechanical engineering, chemistry, automation, or electrical engineering (technical oriented)
- Several years of relevant work experience, pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Experienced in GMP, QSR, MDD / EU MDR, ISO 13485, ISO 14971, ISO 11979
- Knowledge of relevant work instructions and procedures and knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement / Innovation oriented
- Design Control, Product and process validations, Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Metrology and/or Sensoring
- Location: Groningen
- 9 months contract thereafter Permanent
- Full time on site
Interested? Send me your CV at email@example.com, lest get in touch ASAP.
Know someone interested? Introduce me to her or him. Refer a friend and earn €250,-.