For one of our big high-tech clients we are looking for a Senior Product Manager! In this key role you will lead the product roadmap for assigned markets to support sustainable revenue and profitability growth.
You will be responsible for all aspects of Product Management activities. You will work closely together with the R&D organization and lead in the product roadmap priorities. You will enable the company to bring differentiated new products in the market to build market leadership and achieve individual product revenue and profitability targets.
· Assess market, identify opportunities, define products and build a strong product roadmap
· You are responsible for a detailed analysis of target markets, target segments, applications and required products
· You will be responsible for the MRD (market requirement documentation), PRD (product requirement documentation) and TRD (technical requirement documentation/specifications)
· You will deep dive into target applications, uses cases, value proposition and list critical needs to assure PRD’s and TRD’s offer the most differentiating products in the target markets.
· You will conduct the detailed benchmark on market, application and product level vs. incumbents and share information with relevant stakeholders.
· You will support the Head of Product Management with the lead of the IP needs for the target market applications for relevant products, uses cases, etc. and execute with internal IP and R&D team.
· Continuously assess the markets, lead customer engagement, benchmark and highlight the risks/opportunities for the business cases.
· Analyse the market prices and update product business cases accordingly.
· Support the Head of Product Management with leading the product cost roadmap liaise cost down initiatives with R&D and industrial teams.
· Conduct regular price benchmarks
· Support on pricing and price negotiations aligned with the Head of Product Management
· Define, maintain and execute a go-to-market plan with the relevant stakeholders
· Train the departments/colleagues involved on new products technical aspects and the value propositions
- Representing the company at customer meetings and provide marcom contents for tradeshows.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in engineering, and Master of Business Administration is plus.
- 6+ years of experience of managing Product Management and Road Mapping for consumer or smartphone markets, ideally in the semiconductors industry.
- Excellent understanding of analysing markets, market trends, applications and defining differentiated product/technology roadmap.
- 6+ years of experience in defining commercial and technical documentation of new products.
- 6+ years of experience in leading R&D, industrial organizations and quality to execute the product roadmap.
- 4+ years of experience working with Product Management/Marketing in Consumer Audio.
- 6+ years of experience in managing and executing product pricing strategy, benchmarking and price negotiations with strategic customers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Several years of knowledge of Sensors, Audio products, Connectivity and/or Biometrics’.
- Successful track record of tuning market opportunities into sustainable product roadmap and achieve long term revenue plans.
- Ability to travel 35% of your time, including ad-hoc critical customer meetings. (in normal circumstances)
Interested to know more? Get in contact with Ivor Duif (Recruitment Consultant) via +3120 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org