For one of our clients in the Northwestern Netherlands we are recruiting a Senior Product Engineer! This down-to-earth company is growing and expanding their team both domestically and internationally. Their focus is on the development of transport systems, which are uniquely designed and custom-made for their clients. These include, but are not limited to, large players in industries as diverse as e-commerce, beverages and pharmaceutics.
In this key role you are responsible for a variety of complex projects in a team of 12 Product Engineers. You will work on new designs as well as on the continuous improvement of existing products. Valued traits are inquisitiveness, strong communication skills and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Documenting project progress and results in a systematic fashion
- Designing in 3D CAD
- Pro-active guarding of project deadlines
- Support and coordination of team members
- Compliance with quality guidelines
- Communication with Project Manager, clients and suppliers
- Bsc degree (or thinking level) in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial automation or a related field
- 5+ years experience as a product engineer (or project engineer in a production environment)
- Proficiency in 3D CAD-software (Autodesk Inventor is prefered) and Vault
- Experience with project management (formal training in project management is an advantage);
- Fluency in English, verbally and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
Want to know more? Get in touch with Eva Koemar (Assistant Consultant permanent division) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)20 20 44 502