For one of our clients in the North side of the Netherlands we are recruiting a Senior Product Engineer! This down-to-earth company is growing and expanding their team. Their focus is on the development of unique transport systems. In this key position you will be responsible for your own delivering projects within timely manner and within budgets. You will have customers like the global big food, beverage industry and e-commerce players.
Within the project team you are the coordinator and owner of different projects with possibility to work in different countries. You are working together with the 12 product engineers in your team to work towards deadlines. With your knowledge and experience in product development you can coach your team members and can support on the technical documentation and review them.
- Systematically work towards delivering on project results (design, documentation);
- Being pro-active guarding deadlines for yourself and your team members;
- Support and coordinate colleagues in realization of targets with the project scope;
- Take care of review and quality of the output of the team to make sure quality requirements are met;
- Communicate with the Project Manager to get aligned on quality results and managing expectations, guarding the client relationship and communicating in a timely manner towards the client, suppliers and team when deadlines can no longer be met;
- You are capable to independently discuss in depth the content of the project with the client.
- Bachelor degree; working and thinking level in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial automation;
- 5+ years experience in a position as Engineer in a production environment;
- Analytical and structured work approach;
- Team player;
- Experience in 3D CAD-software (Autodesk Inventor is a pré) en and Vault;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong in reporting;
- Experience with project management (formal training in project management is an advantage);
- Fluently in English, verbally and written. Dutch is a nice to have.
For more information please get in contact with Sander Spaai (Recruitment Consultant R&D) via email@example.com