Senior Process Development Engineer
For one of our high-tech clients in the Amsterdam area we are looking for a Senior Process Development Engineer to join their team!
They are looking for a (Senior) Process Development Engineer with a Master or Bachelor degree in Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years working experience. Preference will be given to applicants having experimental skills and experience in Design for Assembly. The main goal of the function is to contribute to the process of innovation and development of new products, technologies and assembly processes.
· Participate in product development projects in a global environment
· Feasibility studies using theoretical models, simulations, hands-on testing and prototype verification.
· Doing studies on new manufacturing technologies, materials and fast prototyping methods that can be of use within a scope of 0-5 years.
· Generate multiple concepts based on ideas / requests. Eliminate concepts based on decision matrixes / experiments.
· Make design choices on materials, assembly processes and components.
· Design for assembly during design development and improvement cycles
· Perform risk assessments on product designs and assembly processes
· Ensuring the final product design meets the performance and reliability requirements
· Bachelor or Master degree in preferably Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
· A minimum of 5 years working experience in a product development environment
· Self-driven and capable of running tasks on your own as well as part of a (international) team
· Keeping the overview and able to handle complex tasks and dealing with technical uncertainties
· Strong analytical skills
· Accurate and strong attention to detail
· Can-do and hands-on mentality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information get in contact with Ivor Duif (Senior Consultant R&D) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +3120 20 44 502.