Exciting opportunity for a Materials Planning (MRP) Senior Planner NPI to join a leading Biotech company in Leiden. Initial contract 1 year, but looking for someone long term.
Responsible for co-ordination and execution of all activities to ensure full availability of raw materials within a challenging clinical environment. Includes close collaboration with the NPI project team, to deliver all targets within project’s timelines, its budget and scope.
- Deliver Raw Materials and Components within timelines provided by NPI Project Manager/Team.
- Ensure material set up is complete and in time for product qualification. Set up and review all planning parameters on regular basis to secure smooth and continuous supply for future demand.
- Monitor and summarize progress of required steps in material introduction. Ensure collaboration and communication to stakeholders.
- Focus on process development and standardization across the platform, encouraging continuous improvements (CI).
- Continuous improvement of planning processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is essential.
- Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment (min 5 years).
- Experience in the use of SAP is required.
- Project Management experience preferable.
- Strong customer-oriented mindset, making sure that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Results driven, while ensuring the optimization and efficient use of resources.
- Contribute to the innovation and continuous improvement
- Comfortable with collaborative and cross-functional tasks with all other departments within the company
- Ensure department and personnel goals and objectives are achieved in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong command of English (must) and Dutch (preferred)
Project start date
1st August 2021 (flexible)
- 1 year + possible extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com