For one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the industry, we are looking for an (Senior) Manufacturing Operator. The position starts with a 1-year contract (extension is possible). The role is based in Leiden!
- End-to-end production support of the cGMP batches in the BioTD Pilot Plant. This will initially include DSP (downstream) processes in 2021 with an extension to USP production support in 2022.
- Documentation of batch data and logs.
- The detection and solution of acute problems and communication about possible deviations.
- The preparation, assembly, and disassembly of process equipment.
- Actively setting up documentation for successful productions.
- Take care of the equipment, including ISL, 6S and kanban systems.
- 4-6 years of experience in a biotechnological or biopharmaceutical, industrial environment.
- Experience in downstream processing (DSP),
- Knowledge of the Upstream process is a plus.
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is essential.
- Certified Lean Yellow Belt, preferably Green Belt.
- MBO or HBO/bachelor’s in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process engineering (or equivalent).
- Available to work in shifts (16/7 and 24/7) when requested by the clinical MPS for the Pilot Plant.
Project start date
Short notice preferred
12 months + possible extension / per
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org