As a Senior function developer coffee, you’re an expert in the field of Fluid and Thermal dynamics
You will be responsible for translating complex consumer and business wishes into fully proven technical solutions and innovative products.
As a senior function developer, you are responsible for:
- Development of new functions in multi-disciplinary project teams of marketing, design and innovation professionals and liaising closely with partners and supply base
- Translating consumer needs into business propositions in conjunction with the marketing, consumer research and supply organization
- Translating commercial, functional and aesthetic product requirements into technical concepts and solutions
- Responsible for timely delivering of new functions with adequate performance, quality, reliability, safety, manufacturability and cost price
- Driving continuous improvement of our ways of working
- Supporting and challenging individual team members to ensure their professional development
- You will be based in Drachten, the Netherlands.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You have a Master or bachelor’s degree in applied physics or Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in fluid/thermal dynamics.
- You have minimum 7 years of experience in the development of consumer appliances.
- You have well-developed analytical skills and a fundamental understanding of innovation processes.
- You have experience in both front-end and realization projects and are able to translate your industrial experience into robust function design in pre-development projects.
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma is a plus.
- You have the ability to balance innovation and practical realization.
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 12 months
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com