For one of our leading biotech clients in the Beerse, I am looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with proven financial, analytical and digital skills.
· You support the business by evaluating and releasing the budgets for the Capital Appropriation Requests for a subset of Janssen Belgium Capital Expenditures
· You are responsible for the accuracy and timing of the fixed asset and opex closing processes
· You support the Affiliate Business COE in various processes
· You are responsible for several management reports including preparation of BVA’s and headcount reporting
· You will support the charge-out processes for hosted employees
· You collaborate with financial stakeholders and provide them with the required info
· You ensure Compliance for all your areas of responsibility
· Proven financial, analytical and digital skills, result and performance driven
· Intellectual curiosity, accurate and compliance driven
· Team-player and collaborative working style
· Motivated, flexible and pro-active, eager to take initiative
· Ability to work under tight deadlines
· Master’s degree in economics with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
· Good functional knowledge of US GAAP and BE GAAP
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required
· Experience with SAP R3 is preferred
PROJECT START DATE
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
For further information, please contact Selin Ozbeden at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For one of our leading biotech clients in the Beerse, I am looking for a Senior Financial Analyst.
I am looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with proven financial, analytical and digital skills.