- Creation and maintenance of part codes in SAP (Material Master)
- Creation and modification of BOMs, Recipes, resources, COA Profiles, Inspection Plans and Inspection Characteristics in SAP
- Ensure SOPs related to new part set-up, BOM, recipe creations are up to date and usable
- Responsible for deactivation/reactivation and discontinuation of parts in the ERP system
- Responsible for the coordination of extension of parts in other plants
- Responsible for changes required within the SAP system
- Works to improve processes related to new part-set up
- Partner with finance to ensure Bill of Materials are entered correctly into financial system (SAP)
- Provide hands-on support to SAP users in pursuit of material master data accuracy and consistency
- Monitor the progress of approval work flow to ensure that all materials move through the designated approval streams to meet GMP requirements
- Proactively identify and implement workflow process improvements to improve lead time and facilitate Operational Excellence
- Leverage our ERP system to drive standardization in the BOM and recipe process and work with Supervisor to ensure standardization occurs
- SME on the ERP system and best practices and processes for creation of new materials
- Works with all relevant parties in need of a new material and is key user for any ERP related projects
- Ability to influence both Supply Chain and functional leaders to support supply planning and site manufacturing strategy recommendations.
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to define metrics (KPI’s) and identify issues through root cause analysis
- Competent using MS Office suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize Business Intelligence systems to extract data and generate reports.
- Challenges the status quo and looks for opportunities to make improvements in his/her area of the business and beyond.
- Embraces new initiatives and drives successful implementation in his/her area.
- Uses knowledge of his/her own business area and related areas to identify and develop operational/financial improvements .
- Provides feedback to his/her managers on the content of the strategy and its implementation .
- Works in partnership as an active member of his/her team and cross- functional working groups
- Proactively seeks to understand internal/external customer and market needs.
- Develops insights that can be used to enhance customer satisfaction or other metrics.
- Helps peers (and team) overcome performance obstacles and challenges.
- Secures buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Ensures delivery excellence for own goals.
- Ensures clear and direct 2-way communication within his/her team and other organizations
- Takes personal accountability for outcomes resulting from choices and behaviors of self and team.
Location: Geleen, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
Hybrid work set-up: 1 day on-site