Senior Electrical Architect
I'm looking for a Senior Electrical Architect, who will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts and our customers.
You will be responsible for the architecture, design, implementation, testing and integration of the electrical part of the equipment in the high precision mechatronic or medical domains.
Key aspects in complex mechatronic equipment are advanced motion control, accurate measurements, electrical drive systems and electrical infrastructure.
• Electrical architecture of high precision mechatronics products and systems.
• Electrical systems requirements specification, design and documentation of medical equipment and high precision mechatronic systems
• Electrical team lead within specific multidisciplinary projects
• All this in an environment where electrical guidelines for Healthcare equipment as IEC-60601, ISO 13485 are used.
• A Master or Bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
• At least 15 years work experience, preferably 10 years in a high-tech environment.
• Profound knowledge of motion control solutions and electrical drive train technology.
• Able to make a work break down and a planning for the electrical team in the project.
• Able to steer and supervise detailed design of electrical part of products and systems
• Proven experience in at least one of the domains medical equipment, industrial automation and high precision mechatronics as senior electrical designer or electrical team lead
• Experience with CE, EMC and UL regulations and more specifically with regulations for developing medical devices and equipment.
• Experienced to work according to the V model in defining requirements, test specifications, supervising execution of the tests and reporting the test results
• Proven team player and able to lead a team of electrical engineers in a multidisciplinary project
• Customer centric attitude.
• You are willing to travel up to 25%
• Willingness to work at the customer location
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502