For a leading biotechnology company, we are looking for a Senior Clinical Contracts & Budgets Associate. You will provide clinical site contracting services to clinical study team to support study start ups and conduct activities. The company is in Breda, and they offer a one-year contract with extension. Read the description below for more information!
- Manage end to end process for clinical site contracts and clinical trial related consulting agreements (including contracts, amendments and termination letters preparation, negotiation, escalation, translation, distribution, signature, archiving).
- Support site-related questions regarding invoice preparation with respect to submission of invoices in Amgen Payment System (eGPS)
- Support resolution of contract issues
- Support contracting with local GSO vendors
- Maintain contract tracking in appropriate systems
- Identify opportunities and best practices with local and regional partners that will contribute to overall operational effectiveness
- Ensure payments are made in accordance with contracts
- Maintain payment data tracking in appropriate systems
- Responsible for providing information for entry into systems
- Negotiate site contracts from the contract templates using appropriate guidelines, and collect necessary signatures for contract execution
- Negotiate site budgets from base budget and payment milestones using appropriate guidelines; complete final Schedule A for addition to contract
- Escalate contract and budget issues to Legal or Clinical Pricing & Payments Group and GCPM as appropriate to ensure Fair Market Value compliance
- Set up financial data, raise purchase orders and handle appropriate entries/requests into relevant financial and payment systems (eFinity, MyBuy, SAP). Support Clinical Pricing & Payments Group in setting up sites for eGPS or legacy systems.
- Track contract progression using appropriate systems
- Amend and terminate contracts as necessary throughout lifecycle of study
- Store and archive contracts and budgets in appropriate systems
- Maintain payment records and provide assistance with audit review records
- Responsible for reviewing and approving, with Law guidance, applicable changes within ICF part 2.
- Responsible and/or point-of-contact at vendor level for the contracting process for locally outsourced studies
- Responsible for the Clinical Trials Insurance process
- Participate in appropriate site/legal meetings as required to resolve contract issues
- Participate in appropriate site/finance meetings as required to resolve payment issues
- Maintain party information and contract activation in Contract Generation System
- Approve or reject clinical invoices
- Process and track Confidential Disclosure Agreements as appropriate
- Manage contracting process with Clinical Trial Related Consulting Agreements
- Manage all study-related Site payments not managed by Clinical Pricing & Payments Group
- Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant experience in Legal, Negotiation and/or Finance
- Working in a global environment
- Matrix environment
- Knowledge of local contracting processes in applicable countries
- Knowledge of local payment processes in applicable countries
- Business English and (near) native Dutch
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
12 months with extension
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org