For one of our leading Pharma clients, we are looking for a Senior (automation) Technician. As a Sr Technician your primary role will be assuring smooth day-to-day operation of their two fully automated assay systems. The job role comes with a 9-month contract (Extension is possible) and it is in Leiden.
- Organize, perform, and document regular maintenance of automated systems and all related equipment.
- Communicate with external vendors and service providers, schedule and oversee their visits.
- Develop validation methods for integrated instruments.
- Manage automation labs and critical supplies, maintain compliance according to quality management system.
- Day-to-day support of automated sample testing including on-demand troubleshooting.
- Write and maintain documentation (e.g. work instructions, standard operation procedure).
- Design templates and data entry forms, enhance functionality using scripts and macros.
- Improve existing workflows and templates based on feedback from Scientists and Research Assistants.
- Link data from different workflows to further automate data management and analysis.
- Key user of laboratory information system(s) supporting automation.
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ work experience preferably in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with laboratory automation systems.
- Quality management systems such as GCLP and GMP.
- Project planning and execution.
Project start date
Short notice preferred
12 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org