I am looking for a Sr. Associate Supply Management (Level 4) to join a leading biotechnology company.
- Manage quotas centrally and facilitate manual order checks
- Monthly/weekly quota creation and daily/weekly quota adjustments
- Validate order blocks
- Order modification where needed
- Develop and maintain good relationship with internal customers
- Act as intermediary between customer service and affiliates where it relates to quota management
- Elevate and discuss country issues
- Facilitates the implementation of new processes or process changes
- Signal trends and/or recurring issues with external customers
- Help improve Amgen’s information systems for quota management
- Identify potential issues and implement proactive solutions. Escalate to Manager when (potential) issue cannot be solved independently
- Initiate and execute improvements in order to increase effectiveness and efficiency of department
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics and economics
- Typically 3 or more years of related professional experience
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system
Project start date: ASAP
Project Duration: 1 year - (highly extendable)
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Benjamin Watts at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org