For one of the biggest global biotechnology companies, we are looking for a Senior Associate Supply Chain. You will be managing the life cycle for new and existing products, plan timely execution and implementation of variations and other life cycle management activities. The company is in Breda and offers a one-year contract with extension!
- Responsible of change control management execution activities for designated products.
- Coordinating change control related activities with multiple stakeholders (Artwork, Supply Chain Planning, Regulatory, Quality, etc.)
- Understand and apply principles, concepts, theories and standards of change control management and related systems to support change control activities execution.
- Refers and follows established policies and procedures associated with the role.
- Set timeframes and priorities based on change control objectives
- Participate and provide meaningful input and/or represent department in applicable meetings for the role.
- Support and execute change control activities in accordance with department metrics (RFT, Milestone adherence, etc.)
- Foresees or identifies and analyzes problems and opportunities to streamline departmental activities and leads projects to drive improvements.
- Partners with all relevant stakeholders to share and implement best practices.
Provide input for change control implementation strategies
Define implementation timeline for change control activities
Contributes to ABR Site Commercialization activities by ensuring quality of tasks/services provided by self and others
Implement change control activities within compliance and per agreed strategy/timelines
Creates a successful cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders within ABR, Regional Operations Leads (ROLs) and/or Alliance Managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Typically 3-5 (or more) years of related professional experience, OR Master’s degree or equivalent, Typically 1-3 years of related professional experience.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry (Preferred)
- Knowledge on change control management (QMTS) > (Preferred)
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
6 months + extension possible.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org